Monday, April 14, 2008

Story thing using those Crazy words

So the other day i was on my way to subway in substitute of of McDonald's. when i arrived the subject of the matter was deciding what to by after deciding what to by i made a successful transaction with the cashier i proceeded to collect a transparent straw submerge that in my drink and subdivide my sandwich which was transient as it didn't stay long i then left and on my way out helped translate for to transmigrates as i was walking i passed a subordinate school with students having a test many looked quite submissive to hand in there submission i then arrived a t a transverse section of the road which is on my way to work were i transpose music and then transmit it across the world subsequent to reaching the transverse road i began to transfuse to the other side of the road were i overheard someone plot to over throw the government which i thought was very subversive when i arrived a t work the building seemed to have transfigured but didn't bother me so that was my morning which i though was quite exciting

No comments: