Monday, May 19, 2008

The Bull

" Will I make it...?" that was the only thought Racing through my mind as a raging bull trailed closely behind me inching closer by the second. closer, closer,closer. it was only me now that the bull followed all the others had somehow evaded the beast or been trampled along the way...
Fear, That fear was the only thing that ran through my veins, that fear was the only thing that kept me Running. i Quickly glanced Back at my opponent as its body built like a tank charging through the streets determined on one thing. my demise, the beast was gaining and there was nothing i could do nothing except pray for a miracle. Then it struck me! Water! I could run down to the river and lose the bull in the water...Wait bulls couldn't swim could they? it didn't matter now it was final and only option. it was just up ahead now using my last ounce of energy i leapt in to the water. Splash! but to my unfortunate horror this idea ended with me being crushed by a 2 tonne bull that couldn't swim leaving me in hospital for three weeks.

No comments: